Stay home. Cook outside. This Autumn Stuffed Pork Loin is the perfect autumn delight for 6-8 people. It’s simple to cook, healthy, and absolutely tasty. Whether you’re cooking for a crowd on your 4-burner or prepping an intimate meal on your 2-burner, you can cook just about anything on your Razor Griddle, and you can do it outside in the fresh air.
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 3 to 4 pounds)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup panko or homemade breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup peeled, chopped tart green apples
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
Prepare the Pork Loin
- Set the mood with some holiday tunes (Sinatra croons really make the meat tender).
- Chill the roast in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes (it’ll be easier to slice)
- Use a sharp knife with a long blade to slice the loin long-way, keeping the knife parallel to the board as you cut so you’re able to open the roast like a book
- Open the roast like a book and pound it to an even ½ inch thickness between two pieces of plastic wrap
- Make the filling by combining the panko, stock, apples, walnuts, cranberries, shallots, maple syrup, and rosemary in a bowl
- Spread the filling over the pork, allowing a one or two-inch margin around all sides
- Roll-up the loin long-ways, starting closest to you and rolling out
- Secure the stuffed pork tenderloin with butcher string tied in one-inch intervals
- Heat your Razor Griddle evenly and coat it lightly with cooking oil
- Lay the pork tenderloin on the griddle — be careful not to lose any of the delicious stuffing
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes per side, turning occasionally for even browning*
- Close the Razor Griddle for a minute to capture all the flavors
- Insert a meat thermometer directly into the center to make sure the internal temperature is at least 145 degrees
- Rest the tenderloin on a clean cutting board for about 3 minutes before slicing
*A 1-pound tenderloin usually needs about 7 minutes per side on a griddle so you’ll need 20-30 minutes total.
Don’t have your Razor Griddle yet? Now’s the time! Get on our email list to find out about all our Black Friday deals and holiday giveaways!